Youth can bring the change to the society
- More in the News
- New CCT of Smart Club
- National Level Consultation Meeting Conducted Successfully
- Youth gave suggestions on Draft Constitution in Morang
- Consultation Meeting on Youth Perspective in Draft Constitution 2072: Parbat
- Consultation meeting conducted in Morang
- Focus Group Discussion: Koteshwor-Kalanki Road Construction
- Youth Discussing on Draft Constitution
- 24 Participants Benefited from Life Skill Training
25 Oct 2010, Nepalgunj
The program was facilitated by Vijayata Shrestha, District Coordinator of youth Initiative. The Resource Person of the program was Mr Basu Dev Gyawali, Lawyer and Regional Coordinator of Cellrd. The subject of human Rights, Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Human rights in the context of Nepal, Rights and responsibilities was delivered by Basu Dev Gyawali. The interaction was done on topic “Role of Youth to promote and protect Human rights”.
The participants, at the end of the workshop, promised to promote human rights by organizing Different discussion programs and creating an environment to protect human Rights. They also said that youth can bring change to the society.
No Poll(s) Yet
A a book based on the research/study on youth in politics in Nepal. The distance and relation between youth and politics in Nepal has been discussed in number of ways throughout the book. Three different sections in book are focused on different aspects of Nepali youth,
This youth guide is prepared by youth for youth who are interested in starting a youth-led organization. It is intended for youth between the ages of 16-29 who are relatively new to youth-led organization but have the desire to take a leadership role to make a positive contribution in their community.